Quest Certification can carry out inspections of client's facilities, equipment and products, and audits of your systems and processes against practically any referential, on a local or worldwide basis. In a number of cases, inspections and audits will ultimately enable us to grant a certification to your organization.
Third Party Inspection
Quest Certification is true global provider of Technical Inspection, Verification, Testing and Conformity Assessment for Industrial Markets. The core values of complete independence, transparency and integrity guide us in our mission to deliver first-class services on a constant high quality level to customers around the world. Our Team of Engineers ensure that the quality and performance of products or installations meet applicable requirements, whether they are regulatory, voluntary or client specific. We help to improve the integrity, quality and efficiency of equipment, assure safe and health working conditions for employees and minimize the environmental impact of industrial activities.
Quest Certification can carry out inspection for various items like pressure equipment, valves , rotating machineries , line pipes , fabrication , machining ,casting , forging , bulk material , electrical and instrumentation items etc.
The organization wants to show responsibility by making sure that its facilities, equipment, products and services comply with quality, health & safety, environmental and social responsibility imperatives, whether they are:
- Regulatory: Imposed by applicable codes or regulations which condition the “license to operate
- Voluntary: Based on sector specific requirements or recognized international standards
- Proprietary: Based on your own schemes, standards or requirements
Shop Inspection is the most convenient and cost-effective way to ensure that equipment is in compliance with specifications, client expectations and applicable industry and statutory regulations.
Benefits of Shop Inspection
- Risks linked to Quality and safety problems with supplies can be avoided.
- Services are a cost-effective solution to verifying the Quality Assurance/Quality Control organizations of suppliers.
- Skilled personnel with relevant experience and qualifications are at your service.
- Detailed reports and certificates secure confidence in using supplied items.
- Independent assessments provide reassurance.
A vendor assessment program will establish guidelines to ensure that an organization’s vendors comply with that organization’s required information security policies and procedures.
Implementing a vendor assessment program is a way for an organization to ensure that its varied vendors are consistently compliant with required security policies and procedures.
Expediting is the type of inspection which is carried out in order to check whether all the operations in the industry are been carried out effectively and on time. Expediting is carried out for various reasons in all the types of industries irrespective of its size and area.
Pre-Dispatch Inspection Companies
Pre-Dispatch Inspection is done when 80% or your order is complete, our inspector visits the factory review and test your product to ensure it meets required specifications.
What are the benefits of doing Pre-Dispatch Inspection Companies :
- Ensure that your order was filled successfully, before it’s dispatched
- Verify quality at the source and don’t pay for defective goods
- Rest assured that the supplier has met all agreed-upon specifications
- Mitigate costly import risks
- Avoid returns and protect your brand’s image