The full name of ISO 27001 is “ISO/IEC 27001 – Information technology — Security techniques — Information security management systems — Requirements.” It is the leading international standard focused on information security, published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), in partnership with the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). Both are leading international organizations that develop international standards.
It doesn’t get much worse for an organisation when the news hits that their systems have been hacked and customer data has been exposed and exploited. With an ISO 27001 information security management system you will be in a better position to identify breach risks and prevent them before they happen.
- Simple, secure, and all-in-one online ISMS environment that makes management easier, faster and more efficient
- Easily define and demonstrate your ISMS with ISO 27001 policies & controls to adopt, adapt, and add
- Simple, ongoing engagement and awareness of existing ways of working for your staff
- Integrated supply chain management to demonstrate end-to-end assurance
- A Virtual Coach service to give confidence your ISMS and additional ISO 27001 related help
Benefits of ISO 27001
- Protect your data where it is
- Increases organisation’s resilience to cyber attack
- Reduce information security cost
- Respond to evolving security
- Improve company culture
- Meet contractual obligations